Ceci is a third year ASL Interpreting Major who joined Alpha Xi Delta in Fall 2020. She has a fun loving attitude but brings a strong work ethic to the house. She is willing to help out any sister relating to both chapter business and personal needs. We are grateful to have an amazing leader and sister help our chapter run smoothly!
- Hometown: Rochester, Massachusetts
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: Moving into the house and having Bachelor nights!
Chapter Life Vice President
Jada is a third year in the School of Individualized Studies with concentrations in Civil Engineering Technology and Industrial Design. She is a strong chapter leader, and always willing to lend a helping hand to her sisters. Her caring and positive attitude makes her the perfect fit for our Chapter Life Vice President position.
- Hometown: Anchorage, Alaska
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: Co-hosting a volleyball tournament with my pledge class!
Communications Vice President
Stella is a fourth year New Media Design Major. With her optimism, organization, and her design experience, she is the perfect fit to manage our chapter’s public relations and maintain a positive image of our sisterhood.
- Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: Bid Night when I got to run home to this amazing chapter!
Financial Vice President
Bri is a third year Computational Mathematics Major. She is very passionate about her sisters, and loves to be around them. You can always find Bri laughing or smiling about something, and making sure her sisters are doing the same.
- Hometown: Mentor, Ohio
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: Finding out who my little was!
Membership Vice President
Lindsey is a fourth year Biomedical Science Major. She joined during the spring of 2021 and molded into our chapter absolutely perfectly. With an incredible energy and positive attitude, she serves as an incredible face of our sisterhood.
- Hometown: Spencer, NY
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: Getting my amazing little!
Vice President of Member Development
Taylor is a third year ASL Interpreting major. She is excited to not only grow herself as a person, but the whole chapter into even more thoughtful, knowledgeable and inspirational women through Alpha Xi Delta. Taking on Member Development VP is the perfect fit for Taylor!
- Hometown: Baldwin, New York
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: All of the special nights I had while living in the house, like making walking tacos for the Super Bowl and having sweet treats for a Galentine’s celebration!
Beth is a fourth year Anthropology Major who jumped straight into her executive position after joining in Fall 2021. She has become such an influential part of our chapter—between her fun-loving personality and her willingness to look out for her sisters, we are fortunate to have her bringing us closer to our Panhellenic community!
- Hometown: Northport, NY
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: Our Big/Little Revel!
Philanthropy Vice President
Gabby is a Fourth Year ASL Interpreting Major. She has volunteered her whole life and was a major asset when switching our national philanthropy when she joined. She is a dedicated leader and brings her passion for volunteering and community service to our sisters. On top of her position in our chapter, Gabby also serves as a Vice President on our Panhellenic Council!
- Hometown: Long Island, New York
- Favorite Alpha Xi Memory: Random lunch dates with my sisters!