Jaycee is a second year New Media Design major who joined Alpha Xi Delta last year, fall 2016. Jaycee has a fun loving attitude but brings a strong work ethic to the house. Jaycee jumped right into an executive board position the semester after joining and wanted to continue in a leadership role for the following year.
- Hometown: Webster, New York
- Fun Fact: I won a car.
Chapter Life Vice President
Kelly is a fourth year Hospitality and Tourism Major. She is a strong chapter leader, and always willing to lend a helping hand to her sisters. Her caring and positive attitude makes her the perfect fit for our Chapter Life Vice President position.
- Hometown: Spencerport
- Fun Fact: I spent a semester abroad in Dubrovnik, Croatia
Communications Vice President
Mackenzie is a second year Biomedical Sciences major who joined Alpha Xi Delta this past semester, fall of 2017. Communications Vice President will be her first position in the sorority, and to say she is beyond excited would be an understatement! We are so excited for Mackenzie to be realizing her potential from the start.
- Hometown: Broadalbin, New York
- Fun Fact: If it involves doing anything crazy or fun outside, I’m always down.
Philanthropy Vice President
Bridgit is a third year biomedical sciences major. She has been an active sister since spring of her freshman year and loves the many integral parts of Alpha Xi-especially philanthropy! She is super excited to serve as our Philanthropy VP, and so are we!
- Hometown: Albany, New York
- Fun Fact: I am also an active member of student government.
Financial Vice President
Caitlyn is a second year student majoring in Business in Marketing. She is very passionate about her sisters, and loves to be around them. You can always find Caitlyn laughing or smiling about something, and making sure her sisters are doing the same. We are so excited to have Caitlyn as one of our chapter leaders!
- Hometown: Ballston Spa, New York
- Fun Fact: I rode the slingshot in Myrtle Beach twice and my love for dogs is a crazy amount of love.
Membership Vice President
Kaitlyn is a third year psychology major and joined in the fall of 2015. She's very excited about the recruitment process because of all the new girls she will have the chance to meet. She can't wait to see them grow and make our chapter stronger than ever!
- Hometown: Philadelphia, PA
- Fun Fact: I'm involved with Love your melon and I'm a huge Disney fan.
Vice President of Member Development
Kelly is a third year transfer student who is majoring in Public Policy. She is excited to not only grow herself as a person, but the whole chapter into even more thoughtful, knowledgeable and inspirational women through Alpha Xi Delta. Taking on Member Development VP is the perfect fit for Kelly!
- Hometown: Rush Henrietta, New York
- Fun Fact: I have four cats.
Sophia is so excited to serve as our College Panhellenic Council Delegate for the Delta Lambda chapter of Alpha Xi Delta. She is quickly jumping into a leadership role, as she just joined this fall, 2017. We are so proud of everything Sophia has accomplished already, and are very excited to see what she will bring to our chapter!
- Hometown: Cortland, New York
- Fun Fact: You can find me in the AXiD House watching “How I Met Your Mother” and Harry Potter!